Saturday, 23 January 2010

Selection of wedding studio

Sometime in Nov and Dec 2009, we were sourcing for bridal studios and I spent alot time researching online before shortlisting these:
  • French Bridal
  • Di Gio
  • Golden Horse Awards
  • Rico-A-Mona
  • Thomson Wedding Collection
  • Bridal Concept
We had a bad experience being chased by 90% of the bridal studios at Marina Square and during a bridal exhibition before we decided that we should split up and go and check the packages and gowns alone. So went to most of these places above on a Saturday afternoon. Managed to only cover French Bridal, Rico-A-Mona, Golden Horse Awards. He covered Thomson Wedding Collection and was given a strange look on why the groom was the one looking at the bridal packages, haha!

Finally settled on Golden Horse Awards (GHA). The name sounds really "cheena" but it fufilled my requirements of good photography (and layout design/ album) as well as a broad selection of gowns (many different styles). The best part that inked that deal was that the coordinator was quite nice and not pushy at all and that they had this new gown design for 2010 which they said I could wear it for my wedding. She even entertained me when I requested to look at their gowns. So I looked from first floor to second floor and it was my 2nd visit to GHA (visited the Marina Square branch and then the Yishun branch). Basically just felt comfortable with their photography styles, experience and variety.

Brought Jon on the 3rd visit and yes, again, I had 'itchy fingers', I went to look at their gowns while he looked through their albums.  They still entertained us happily so we decided to sign up in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment