Now, the fun part to choose wedding gowns has arrived! I had 5 gowns to choose from and there were so so so so many styles and colours to choose from.
On the first appointment, I spent close to 6 hours at the bridal studio trying on. My brother, mum. aunt and cousin were there with me and Jon. Good to have more opinions.
In the end, we settled on the outdoor outfits but I just felt the indoor gowns were not 'quite there yet'. Maybe I was a perfectionist but the gowns had to fit my height, figure, skin tone and each gown had to be different from each other in terms of design and colour.
The second appointment was a week later. Again, spent nearly 5 hours choosing though the last 2 hours were choosing his suits. :) This time it was just me and Jon. I overhauled my initial choice of the indoor gowns haha! However I kept the outdoor ones.
In conclusion, I am very satisfied with my choices and I love my gowns and look!
Hot pink Evening Gown
Bare back cheongsam


No comments:
Post a Comment